Monday 14 October 2013

Autumn Nails 🍁

                         Nails Inc - Piccadilly Circus £9.90


Hii Guysss,
First off please excuse the nails pic, I am rubbish at painting nails and will openingly admit this... now thats out the way on to the post hehe.

 As much as I love a bright neon pink nail in the summer, I am 100% a vampy nail kinda girl. I love this time of year as all the berry, browns and dark purples start to come out. 
This polish by Nails Inc has to be one of my favourites, it is very similiar to the popular Barry M- Rasberry. 
At £9.90 Nails inc is abit pricey but I really like the way it applies, but a lot of the time Nails inc comes free with magazines etc so keep your eye out!

What is your favourite Autumn nail colour?

Leanne xo

8 comments:

  1. love this color,very pretty :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, mooie kleur! Ik volg je blog nu op bloglovin! :)

    liefs,
    PiinkBeautyPrincess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leanne. I've not really found a favourite autumn nail polish yet. Are you on Twitter? I would love to connect (as we both live in the same place. : ) ) I'm @CarlySusanne if you are. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carly i added you on twitter (: mine is @leannechannell

      xo

      Delete
  4. I really like OPI's San Francisco collection at the moment! I've tagged you in a favourite beauty products tag :) http://teaandpost.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/favourite-beauty-products-tag.html

    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked at swatches of that OPI collection, soooo nice! some really nice shades!
      Okay will go take a look now (: xo

      Delete