Sunday 20 October 2013

Release your inner Diva


                         Mac - Diva £15.00


Hope you have all had a lovely weekend (:
Every year i cant wait for the winter months to come along so I can whip out all my vampy lip colours, not too sure I could pull off a dark lip in june haha. 
Last year I was obsessed with Mac's Rebel which is a dark pinky/purple so for this Winter I wanted a dark red/berry colour. 
After looking at hundreds of swatches online I finally settled for Mac's Diva and I am in love.
It is quite dark and at first I thought that maybe it was a little bit too dark for me but I applied a little bit more warmth in my face and it was fine. I have worn it all weekend and can see this being my go to colour this winter!

What is your favourite winter shade?

Leanne xo 

7 comments:

  1. Love this lipstick it's a super cute colour!
    I have a MAC lipstick giveaway on my blog if you fancy a peep!
    www.dungarees-and-donuts.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe i applied, fingers crossed!! xo

      Delete
    2. Entered even haha applied sounds like ive just applied for a job :/ haha xo

      Delete
  2. I love mac lipsticks, looks like a lovely shade!

    Also, I currently have a MAC lipstick giveaway over on my blog that I'd love for you to check out and enter if you're interested :)

    Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i love it (:
      I just entered it!! Fingers crossed!! xo

      Delete